Ribh's D'Coopage

I bit the bullet tonight. At full dark I moved all the babies onto a roost in the big coop. There was some consternation ~ especially from Shuri who was the last one nabbed & totally distressed @ finding herself alone but they all settled well ~ well apart from Tsura who managed to crawl right down my jumper sleeve in the transfer necessitating the complete removal of said jumper in order to retrieve her. 🙄 There's one in every crowd...but she was the first & had no idea what was happening to her.

I bit the bullet tonight. At full dark I moved all the babies onto a roost in the big coop. There was some consternation ~ especially from Shuri who was the last one nabbed & totally distressed @ finding herself alone but they all settled well ~ well apart from Tsura who managed to crawl right down my jumper sleeve in the transfer necessitating the complete removal of said jumper in order to retrieve her. 🙄 There's one in every crowd...but she was the first & had no idea what was happening to her.
I am glad that went well but I fear you may have started another round of international misunderstandings around the word jumper.
:lau

I am glad that went well but I fear you may have started another round of international misunderstandings around the word jumper.
:lau
I did wonder when I wrote it but figured we've been round this circus enough times now for everyone to know I'm not removing a dress. :lau Actually, I don't own any dresses... We all wear trousers in this house!:gig

I have a question. How small is Tsura and how big are the sleeves on your jumper? :lau

I'm having a hard time picturing this interaction. Do you think she will pose in your sleeve for a photo tomorrow? 😉

Glad the transfer went (reasonably) smoothly. I hope they are all peaceful for you tomorrow.

I have a question. How small is Tsura and how big are the sleeves on your jumper? :lau

I'm having a hard time picturing this interaction. Do you think she will pose in your sleeve for a photo tomorrow? 😉

Glad the transfer went (reasonably) smoothly. I hope they are all peaceful for you tomorrow.
It was a zippered hoodie ~ so the sleeves are fairly tight but relatively easy to get to the armpit & start squirming down, which she did.

Did she get in through the hood?
Now I want diagrams, story board style, of the whole event.
Are you sure you aren't practicing to be a stage magician Ribh?

"Watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat! Er.. Chicken out of my sleeve!" :gig

Come to think of it Olivia would probably sit on your head and you could put a top hat over her... 🤔

Back
Top Bottom