Ribh's D'Coopage

For all our love & care we lost Gloriana last night.
She had a couple of really good days eating & drinking well. Her poops returned to near normal. She was bright eyed & honking away chattily with us.

Yesterday she slept nearly all day, her head tucked into her feathers, & ate very little. I was worried as when I picked her up to medicate her she seemed to be in pain. Shortly after I tucked her up for the night she gave a couple of goodbye honks & was gone. I would have had her back to the vet on Tuesday but it seems whatever happened with the snake was indeed fatal. She had 2 more months than she had any right to & mostly I think they were good months.
RIP sweet girl.
She is buried with some of her sisters amongst the azaleas, where the tribes love to gather.​
View attachment 2716873
I'm so sorry Ribh. She was a real trooper. ❤️💔:hugs:hugs

Olivia.
20210614_153831.jpg

Good evening folks :frow

For all our love & care we lost Gloriana last night.
She had a couple of really good days eating & drinking well. Her poops returned to near normal. She was bright eyed & honking away chattily with us.

Yesterday she slept nearly all day, her head tucked into her feathers, & ate very little. I was worried as when I picked her up to medicate her she seemed to be in pain. Shortly after I tucked her up for the night she gave a couple of goodbye honks & was gone. I would have had her back to the vet on Tuesday but it seems whatever happened with the snake was indeed fatal. She had 2 more months than she had any right to & mostly I think they were good months.
RIP sweet girl.
She is buried with some of her sisters amongst the azaleas, where the tribes love to gather.​
View attachment 2716873
Jeannie, I'm so sorry :hugs:hugs She put up a good fight and knew she was loved. You did an amazing job with her. :hugs:hugs

Back
Top Bottom