Ribh's D'Coopage

The way I look at it my dog survived a kick to the head at 11wks old, still a miracle. He can survive whatever this is :)
Yes, I agree. You did the right thing when you took him to the vet and now they will make sure he gets a precise diagnosis and effective treatment. Try not to worry, he's getting very good care even though he might be feeling sad.

I love Rotties. The ones I have known were such big sooks❤️.
I've been admiring your porch too. nice and deep. It looks like a lovely place to relax. 🤗
I feel blessed to have it, we have always had Rotts over 38 years, , Tony is #6 he and Ziva will probable be our last, we are to old to raise more puppies and walking them is hard on the bones Lololol

It's a cold old sunrise this morning. The lads arrived for tea last night [& yes I now have another pile of stuff that doesn't belong to us! 🙄 ] & left early this morning to drop their net on the top of the tide. I had hopes of coming downstairs to a warm house & cheerily blazing fire but nope. Not this morning. They must have left pretty much as soon as they got up. I don't envy them. Their boat was banging about in the mangroves last night & though the wind dropped out early this morning it's picking up again now. My girls will be looking for any ray of sunshine they can find.​
View attachment 2761117
Well sounds like you had a good evening last night

My little girls all prefer the enamel baking pan water dishes. They don't hold much & empty fast, which is a pain, but they prefer that to the deep plastic tub in the coop run.​
View attachment 2761173
you know, its interesting you say that,,I have noticed when I fill the meatal jug, all of the chickens will drink from it and not the plastic hanging one in the coop🤔 IMG_1318 (2).JPG

Back
Top Bottom