Ribh's D'Coopage

Josh has to be touching Rich when they are on the couch together.

20210731_190128.jpg

She just gets more & more lovely! 🥰
She is an amazing addition to our family. Davis is playing with her right now. They are tearing through the house. I'm glad to have Davis active again. Isabel would not play with him and he was getting a little sedentary.

My boys are complicated & neurotic & to add petrol to their fire they are bonded brothers. 🙄 Initially they divided the house so everything was Marlows except the man's workroom because Marlow has always been really needy. Then we renovated & Kirby got banned from the workroom. He's actually the more dominant cat but tends to defer to his needy brother but when he decides enough is enough the ensuring war is fraught. I became their battleground. Last night I woke to Marlow draped over my arm , his nose in my armpit, while Kirby was snuggled on my chest, nose to nose with me! 😲
Sounds awful. 😆

Sad news for my family though. Our beautiful Golden Retriever, Stella, started limping last Thursday and got drastically worse before we could get her to the vet. We also noticed a lump under her left ear. The vet thought it was an enlarged lymph node and that the limp was probably arthritis (she's 14 and a half), so we booked her in for a biopsy today plus x-rays of her chest and limbs. (she has also had an occasional cough for a while).

The x-rays showed that her lungs are riddled with cancer. :hitThe vet says she may have anything from a few months to a few weeks left. She is still a happy, loving girl and we have her home with us and lots of painkillers to keep her comfortable.

View attachment 2777384
That’s devastating I’m so sorry. Do you know what type of cancer it is?

She is an amazing addition to our family. Davis is playing with her right now. They are tearing through the house. I'm glad to have Davis active again. Isabel would not play with him and he was getting a little sedentary.
She's so lovely! I was at a friends house the other day and she has a Maine coon that is about a year old. Someone in her family raises them and she said they breed the mamas until they are 3 and then they rehome them. I told her if I'm ever in the search for a new kitty I will let her know! I would truly love one, but sadly not right now!

Back
Top Bottom