Ribh's D'Coopage

Davis is staring at me. Has been for 10 minutes.

20210801_221225.jpg

I hear this little cat voice in my head.

......you want to give your wonderful cat treats. He's a good boy and deserves treats. Unlike the new cat he doesn't jump up on the table or walk on your face. You should give him treats.......

Last edited:
Davis is starting at me. Has been for 10 minutes.

View attachment 2782482
I hear this little cat voice in my head.

......you want to give your wonderful cat treats. He's a good boy and deserves treats. Unlike the new cat he doesn't jump up on the table or walk on your face. You should give him treats.......
So why doesn't he have his treats already? 🤣

So why doesn't he have his treats already? 🤣
I waited until he jumped up on the couch with me. I'm trying to encourage friendlier behavior. 😆

The big problem is that Éowyn is too smart. She knew he was getting treats. If they are both on the floor she steps on him to get all of the treats. If he is up on the couch I can feed them separate.

Desdemona & Chavi.
Chavi has been showing a really red comb & wattles for a few days.
This morning she was pacing the coop & run bokking away agitatedly.
View attachment 2782554
Then I found her egg tucked in beside Beatha's & a Vorwerk's.
Such a funny little egg.
View attachment 2782555
Chavi!! Good one.

It really is a funny little egg.

Last edited:
Sad news for my family though. Our beautiful Golden Retriever, Stella, started limping last Thursday and got drastically worse before we could get her to the vet. We also noticed a lump under her left ear. The vet thought it was an enlarged lymph node and that the limp was probably arthritis (she's 14 and a half), so we booked her in for a biopsy today plus x-rays of her chest and limbs. (she has also had an occasional cough for a while).

The x-rays showed that her lungs are riddled with cancer. :hitThe vet says she may have anything from a few months to a few weeks left. She is still a happy, loving girl and we have her home with us and lots of painkillers to keep her comfortable.

View attachment 2777384
I'm so sorry to hear this news! :hugs :hugs :hugs

Back
Top Bottom