Ribh's D'Coopage

Yes totally. I have one cat that eats the canned food that way and another one who does that when stealing off my plate. They all do that to fish kibbles out of the 'slow eating' bowl.
I was expecting her to pick up the fork!
The weird thing is how patient she was as she wasn't getting much quiche - I think mine would have got bored and gone in for a more direct approach once they had tried it and decided they liked it.
She is so adorable!
Good. I'm glad she is not nutters. She was very patient eating that way. She does not normally eat human food but the quiche was irresistible apparently.

That wouldn't work for me. I'd get sick.
Emergency waiting rooms are really not relaxing places. I commiserate Alex. :hugs

How is your breathing now? Getting any better?

Chicken!

Pepper is not amused at waiting long hours in emergency. 😜View attachment 2968314
Still need breathing treatment (I conduct myself) and occasionally I still get short of breath. (Situation really cramps my style) :(
Tax: 3D0E0D89-F551-4F69-B032-7FFA91B02681.jpeg

AH. Not a huge fan of cats, but they are cute!
One can't have that attitude on Caturday. It is allowed on other days ;)

I'm starting to think I may have bitten off more than I can comfortably chew. :hmm
You CAN do this!!!!

It can be summed up as follows: procrastinate as long as possible while absorbing things through my skin then at the last possible minute work round the clock until it is done.
That would be DD2's MO. Never served her well.

I did the vast majority of my studying at the bowling alley.
Kinda the opposite of a quiet library!

Has anyone ever seen a cat eat like this?
Is Eowyn declawed? I was expecting the daggers to come out and snag that piece off the table.

Still need breathing treatment (I conduct myself) and occasionally I still get short of breath. (Situation really cramps my style) :(
Tax: View attachment 2969365
I'm sorry to hear that you still have trouble at times but I am pleased that you can take care of it yourself.

20200505_084146.jpg

Back
Top Bottom