Ribh's D'Coopage

Human health update.

The reason I took several days to reply to everyone's delightful comments on my teapot was that my Gall Bladder, which has been very well behaved up until now, decided it was sick of lock down and wanted to see the world.

It subsequently kicked up a great fuss but was successfully evicted and sent packing on Saturday.

The rest of my organs have heard rumours that the Gall Bladder is not getting a world tour but is, instead, being sent to a laboratory to be experimented upon. They are all, therefore, behaving in an exemplary fashion.

I am now home and enjoying my chooks and BYC without that trouble maker to disturb my evenings. 👍
Nothing like a bit of bad news to keep the remaining organs in line.
I hope you're recovering okay.:hugs

The thing about exiting a situation with nothing is you find yourself without some small but very necessary items. The local newsagent has quite a selection of chicken & barnyard themed kitchen items. I thought these measuring spoons were rather wonderful.
View attachment 2966039
Ohhh, I like those.

Part of my frustration is I keep losing things. 🙄 I expend so much energy trying to remember how I accessed things last time I'm exhausted before I start. And of course I'm usually lazy & just bookmark but UNE signs me out & then doesn't take me back where I was. I'm thinking I might have been better off on the Distance Programme rather than on~line. :confused: No doubt I'll get used to it all but just now it's a bit of a hair tearing process.
Do you have a version of Open University there Ribh. They used to send books!
And, you had to do proper assignments.

Back
Top Bottom