Ribh's D'Coopage

Olivia making her way up the tree & onto the crossbar where she will wait patiently for her turn to be carried to bed. She chatters constantly. I think she likes being @ my eye level but she gets anxious as she sees everyone else disappear into the shed while she is still waiting. I usually do her last as it's a good excuse for a little cuddle & a bedtime story ~ her to me.šŸ˜‡
View attachment 3244525
Adorable! :love

The joke never gets old for you, does it @BY Bob? šŸ™„ Have some pity on me. Today is only the 2nd day of our spring & a couple of these girls are about to max out their 21 days.šŸ¤£
I'm trying hard to be sympathetic. You know you brought this on yourself, right? If your place wasn't deemed as a safe and wonderful place to bring children into the world, they wouldn't go broody so often. You are just too darn good to them! ;)

Olivia making her way up the tree & onto the crossbar where she will wait patiently for her turn to be carried to bed. She chatters constantly. I think she likes being @ my eye level but she gets anxious as she sees everyone else disappear into the shed while she is still waiting. I usually do her last as it's a good excuse for a little cuddle & a bedtime story ~ her to me.šŸ˜‡
View attachment 3244525
Such a special relationship. Just wonderful. šŸ„°

I'm trying hard to be sympathetic. You know you brought this on yourself, right? If your place wasn't deemed as a safe and wonderful place to bring children into the world, they wouldn't go broody so often. You are just too darn good to them! ;)
Right! šŸ™„ They are spoilt rotten & then some!

Back
Top Bottom