Riddle me this... My hen

If she was pushed off the nest she may just be making another one some where, hope you can find her, these muscovy girls are very serious about their nesting.

If she was pushed off the nest she may just be making another one some where, hope you can find her, these muscovy girls are very serious about their nesting.

Oh yes I am learning that they are.. my broody girl in the barn has quite an attitude lol I need to do another walk around the farm to see if I can find her...

I just hope she's ok... but i cannot guarantee i can find her.. while were not a big place we still are on acreage.

hugs.gif
I hope she comes back like last time. Sorry you are having to deal with this. I'm too green to know what she might be thinking, maybe others have experienced a rogue duck before.

I don't think anyone really knows what she's thinking.. sadly, we'll have to take a wait n see approach and hope we can find her this afternoon.

Were you able to find your girl?

Thanks for asking. Nope. she's still MIA i launched a search party late afternoon yesterday.. included my mum and two of my kids... we searched everywhere.. all the trees, under trailers.. doghouses.. old toy playground equipment etc...

ugh.
hu.gif
She is full flight which I think is a good thing.. perhaps she'll come back today? I have no clue. Funny the rest of the flock(excluding broody hen, she's on her nest) all grouped together and were watching us like.. er... what is happening??

I'm trying not to worry to much, i mean i have kinda exhausted my options.. so truly have hit a dead end. Were all bordered by rural properties and the back of the property is all woods...

I can only hope she returns, unharmed soon.
sad.png

Thanks for asking. Nope. she's still MIA i launched a search party late afternoon yesterday.. included my mum and two of my kids... we searched everywhere.. all the trees, under trailers.. doghouses.. old toy playground equipment etc...

ugh.
hu.gif
She is full flight which I think is a good thing.. perhaps she'll come back today? I have no clue. Funny the rest of the flock(excluding broody hen, she's on her nest) all grouped together and were watching us like.. er... what is happening??

I'm trying not to worry to much, i mean i have kinda exhausted my options.. so truly have hit a dead end. Were all bordered by rural properties and the back of the property is all woods...

I can only hope she returns, unharmed soon.
sad.png

fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom