Ring neck pheasant eggs

kartking22

Songster
13 Years
Jan 12, 2008
Wisconsin
Been hatching all of my pheasant eggs for the sale of the chicks locally. The sales for the chicks have dropped off and I am still getting eggs. I need to stop incubating soon or I will have more chicks than I can handle. I have decided to try to sell the eggs at a cheap price rather than throwing them out.
Here is my offer to you........ I will ship the freshest eggs possible to you for $5.00/dozen plus shipping costs. I will guarantee that you will recieve your eggs with none cracked or broken. You can ask many people here of my shipping method. I have shipped 42 dozen eggs so far with none cracked or broken. A recent buyer of 24 eggs just e-mailed me and had 21 chicks hatch.
I ship the eggs via USPS Priority mail in a medium flat rate box on Monday or Tuesday to ensure that you get the eggs before the weekend.The cost of shipping is $12 per package and I am able to fit 3 dozen eggs in each package.
My pheasants are the basic blue back ring necks and from my feedback, the eggs are all fertile. If you have any questions please ask. You are never too far away in this good country of ours to recieve the eggs in perfect condition.
My only disclaimer is that I cannot guarantee your hatch due to your incubating skills and how you handle your eggs when they are recieved. I hope that you understand this.

Hi
I would like to buy 36 pheasant hatching eggs from you. They need to be in Laredo for Thursday this one or next.

My address.

MARIA EUGENIA CUE PEREZ / Charles Attard
418 East Frost
Laredo, Texas, 78040

How do we pay?

My email.
[email protected]

Thanks
Charles

Back
Top Bottom