Ringneck Pheasant Chicks for sale.In Ohio

my wife heard from him today that ours shipped this morning. I hope they were overnighted! Today is Friday our postoffice closes at noon on Saturday. I wouldn't think they could survive very well until Monday!

i work next door to the main post office so i had mine sent there but i am no where near there on the weekend. i have a feeling they might call today.
anyway deerman say he hatches thousands so..... they were probably busy this week.

All pheasant chicks were shipped, around 7 AM friday, will also refund any money for any that are short on the order.

Mail Lady just can to my door said I need to pick up some of the birds, said new rule they can not take live shipments going the long distance, like ALASKA on friday, so I going to pick up those shipments will let those know whos got returned.

wow left in a hurry, forgot to submit that last post, anyway back, out of 24 shipments 6 came back, something about they dont fly live birds on weekend.

States that came back to me, AK,GA,WA,OK,AR,and CA.

Owe refunds on these, SORRY. Now have 600 chicks to sell local, they say bring them back Monday(RIGHT)

I wondered about that... Monday will be too late, because they'll be too old, and won't be able to survive without food/water... bummer!
Will you be hatching out more? Need a Sunday hatching date...
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom