Ringneck Pheasant Chicks for sale.In Ohio

Sorry for all the bad luck Deerman! But it is never good to ship birds late in the week. And you need to always always put the customers contact number on the box!!

Hope you have better luck next time

Quote:
Thanks, but dont think they will be a next time.

I really hope you don't stop this!! I would still buy from you, and I am sure others would too! I was going to see how much over night delivery was. probably high huh? If there are some being unkind about this I really hope they understand that for me it was some birds I bought, but for you this is a livelyhood! I get sooo mad when people are not understanding. Ok lets pour salt in the wounds...or better yet gouge out his eyes with a spoon! They should be glad you did not disappear like alot of people do!! At least you man up and are here with us!!!wooo...sorry! I'm better now!!
Patty

Quote:
I agree with all that she said. And I for one certainly have made more then enough mistakes that I have learned not to judge others when I can't possible know all the relevant facts.

thanks for understanding, was hoping to ship them on Thursday, they was not ready, and yes I should have forgot shipping, but I got them to take them before they even open friday.

I have alway shipped first 3 days of the weeks with my eggs and chicks, just this batch was late.

Will not cheat anyone out of their money, so please anyone due a refund pm me so i do miss anyone, thanks

I think it would have been the same result if you waited until monday. Because they would be past the 48-72 hour age.
I never thought for a minute you would cheat anyone. I sure do understand the being late part...mine never go by the calendar!!
wink.png

hugs.gif
:hugs:hugs

Quote:
Oh no would not have tried to ship Monday, they need ship as soon as hatched, Should have just refunded , and sold them local.

Yikes...sorry I'm a little slow on the start up today!!!LOL
lau.gif
I need to go back to bed!

Back
Top Bottom