Ringneck Pheasant Chicks for sale.In Ohio

Quote:
Thanks, but dont think they will be a next time.

I really hope you don't stop this!! I would still buy from you, and I am sure others would too! I was going to see how much over night delivery was. probably high huh? If there are some being unkind about this I really hope they understand that for me it was some birds I bought, but for you this is a livelyhood! I get sooo mad when people are not understanding. Ok lets pour salt in the wounds...or better yet gouge out his eyes with a spoon! They should be glad you did not disappear like alot of people do!! At least you man up and are here with us!!!wooo...sorry! I'm better now!!
Patty

Quote:
I agree with all that she said. And I for one certainly have made more then enough mistakes that I have learned not to judge others when I can't possible know all the relevant facts.

thanks for understanding, was hoping to ship them on Thursday, they was not ready, and yes I should have forgot shipping, but I got them to take them before they even open friday.

I have alway shipped first 3 days of the weeks with my eggs and chicks, just this batch was late.

Will not cheat anyone out of their money, so please anyone due a refund pm me so i do miss anyone, thanks

I think it would have been the same result if you waited until monday. Because they would be past the 48-72 hour age.
I never thought for a minute you would cheat anyone. I sure do understand the being late part...mine never go by the calendar!!
wink.png

hugs.gif
:hugs:hugs

Quote:
Oh no would not have tried to ship Monday, they need ship as soon as hatched, Should have just refunded , and sold them local.

Quote:
Oh no would not have tried to ship Monday, they need ship as soon as hatched, Should have just refunded , and sold them local.

Yikes...sorry I'm a little slow on the start up today!!!LOL
lau.gif
I need to go back to bed!

Back
Top Bottom