Ringneck Pheasant info page *warning lots of PICS*

Pics
I give my pheasants a mixture of things. I combine dried corn, sunflower seeds, and bird seed all together and they really enjoy that. I also give them leftovers around the house such as: watermelon, cantaloupe, barriers, lettuce, tomatoes and bread. It's all fairly cheap since they are foods that we have around the house/in the garden. And they are foods that are older or pieces that have been cut up.

I also give multigrain breads once a wee. Also Oatmeal, fresh fruits,veggies ,once a month cooked rice,beans. Scramble eggs once a week and I mix my purina with flaxseeds and fish oil . I crumble corn too

I have given them the same seed and grain mix I give to the chickens as treats. I also put in rolled oats. I tried whole oats but no one seemed to care for the whole oats but gobbled up the rolled oats. They also get gamebird pellets.

I hope so! Crossing my fingers!
smile.png
What happened?

We had a bobcat get into our pheasant pen and wiped out quite a lot of birds. Eventually they all disappeared. The fellow we had gotten eggs from in the past got out of the pheasant raising. Now the coop has been converted to a chick coop.

Back
Top Bottom