Henely Hatchery
10 Years
May 20, 2009
Northern Illinois
post your RIPs for the animals you lost
hugs.gif

RIP Jake, the best dog ever
RIP Skittles, the best goose ever

RIP Heidi, Ben, Leila, Kasper, Milo and Otis the best family of burmese cats you will ever find. I still miss you.
RIP Paddywaistcoat, my hansome duck, I'm so sorry we left you behind.

Last edited:
RIP Pheonix, Ruby, and Silk, all killed by the same dog. You were the best hens I ever raised up from a baby chick.
hit.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif
yippiechickie.gif

RIP Whiskers and Skittles, the fluffiest she-cats the world could know!! Thanks for being my friend.
hit.gif

RIP Grizzly and Lightning, two astonishing dogs that were always faithful and loyal.
hit.gif

RIP Cottontail, Cinnamon, Peter, and Hoppin, my first bunnies. I wish you were still alive!
hit.gif
bun.gif

Lost my shadow, protector, 24/7 companion and best dog friend Oct 2007- RIP Bandit

RIP also... cats
Bootsy
Abby
Nemo

.... chickens
Uno (one winged chick, saved from auction)
Ana (my sons Black Japanese)
Tessa (my Barred Cochins best friend)
Lulu (the 1st- my sons Polish- killed by new roo)

Throughout my life, I'll remember them all.

RIP, dogs:
Echo- black lab x german shepherd mix
Raven- Great Dane
Pepper- Toy poodle
Peaches- Toy poodle
Citra- Yellow lab

RIP, birds:

Courage- best cock ever. Gawd I miss him.
sad.png

Tuft- pullet
Reddy- hen
Goldy- hen
Retard- (reason why you should not breed second generation siblings together...)
Reeses- Minorca hen

Runty: Silver-Laced Wyandotte hen
Angel- Silver-Laced Wyandotte pullet

Lonestar (barred rock cock, gangrene from frostbite got him.)
Bonne and Belle, Brahma hens
Mr. Mom- Brahma
The Trio- Australorps

There are several others..probably upwards of 20 more that I've lost. Especially this year. These are the ones who have made a huge impact on how I raise, treat and enjoy things.

Without Raven and Echo, I would not be alive today. My neighbor's black lab was vicious. He dug under the fence to get to me when I was 4 years old. Raven, the Great Dane, jumped in front of me and knocked him down. Echo attacked him and finished the job. My sweet-heart Thunder will soon be on this list, and I'm afraid it will kill me.

Back
Top Bottom