RIP Basil 😢🐥

Dear PippinTheChicken I'm so sorry you lost your beloved little Basil. Such a sweetie and so, so beautiful 💔
She did have a wonderful live with you and because of you. Such a protected chickhood, filled with love, every day.
Even trying so hard and trying the best we just can't always protect them. It's so sad.
Sending hugs :hugs

(I wanted to look for your thread with your boys you mentioned in the silkie thread and found this one...what a shock...I'm so sorry 😢)

Basil, you were too young, I'm sorry I wasn't there to say goodbye, or be the one who gave you your last hug. All I want to do is see you again, and let you know how much you meant to me.

Today I got some very upsetting news from the neighbors. Basil was found dead in the corner of the coop. I can't stop crying.

Basil was the kind of chick who loved to sleep on your lap. She was the one with the big brown eyes you couldn't say no to.

View attachment 2813129
View attachment 2813130
I’ll cheer u up watch this
60112066-3AA1-4E0B-BB82-F9EF4C6CBC41.jpeg

Basil, you were too young, I'm sorry I wasn't there to say goodbye, or be the one who gave you your last hug. All I want to do is see you again, and let you know how much you meant to me.

Today I got some very upsetting news from the neighbors. Basil was found dead in the corner of the coop. I can't stop crying.

Basil was the kind of chick who loved to sleep on your lap. She was the one with the big brown eyes you couldn't say no to.

View attachment 2813129
View attachment 2813130
Pipin dont be sad I used to have more than 11 chickens now I got 6 most of em died

Back
Top Bottom