Chickenrandomness

12 Years
Sep 13, 2009
Stanley, North Dakota
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
my dads friend asked if we could watch his britney spanel a while ago, my dad said yes, & she came last night. today my dad wanted to me to put the chicks out in the crate outside, i din't want to but i did anu way to aviod an arguement. so i came in to play on the computer. about an hour later my brother comes in & says i'm 1 chicken less, i ask which one, but he dosn't know, i go outside to see a mess of Penny's feathers everywhere... i don't know how Brita got ahold of penny, but shes gone!!!!!
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
now i'm stuck with 2 cockerels & 1 pullet!
hit.gif
i don't even have a resent picture of penny...

ep.gif
sad.png
I'm sooo sorry!
hit.gif
hugs.gif
Trust me when I say that I know how it feels, because of the death of my Bantam Cochin hen, Pumpkin.
sad.png
It's so sad when you get attached to them and something like that happens...But all you can do is be glad that you gave her a great life and you were probably a very caring owner to her, and take care of the ones you have left.
hugs.gif
R.I.P Penny
sad.png

It is heartbreaking to think what Penny went through...
sad.png

These dog horror stories never seem to let up.
sad.png

I know you must have great angst about whoever let the dog be near the birds, the ultimate no no except when a dog is superbly trained to care for its family's feathered friends. Never ever otherwise.
JJ

Back
Top Bottom