RIP S'mores and new pets!

Haha gosh! I have a feeling you won't be getting much sleep tonight with all that excitement! I hope it goes well!! As for the nails, there are blood vessels etc inside each nail so if the toenails are "see through" you should be able to see little round pink things inside them which you can use as a guide not to cut too close to that point. If not then I suggest only clipping alittle bit off, say 1-2mm and its best to cut on an angle, not a straight cut. They sound like they are playing, females don't usually fight but if they did then you would see fight wounds. Rats squeak when play fighting.

All the best for your match making session, I'm sure he's looking forward too!!

Have fun

Haha gosh! I have a feeling you won't be getting much sleep tonight with all that excitement! I hope it goes well!! As for the nails, there are blood vessels etc inside each nail so if the toenails are "see through" you should be able to see little round pink things inside them which you can use as a guide not to cut too close to that point. If not then I suggest only clipping alittle bit off, say 1-2mm and its best to cut on an angle, not a straight cut. They sound like they are playing, females don't usually fight but if they did then you would see fight wounds. Rats squeak when play fighting.

All the best for your match making session, I'm sure he's looking forward too!!

Have fun

Lol, It didn't exactly go as planned...
gig.gif
He just kinda looked at me a lot, with a funny look in his eye. My friend called him after he left and asked him what he thought of me. He said ''hmm... she's okay...'' What do you mean by ''ok''? "She's not my type" what is your type? "idk. NOT HER..." lol, I cried! Ha Ha Ha it was kinda funny though!

So basically like dogs? Just don't cut the quick? or whatever it's called... ;P Oh, okay! I thought they were fighting, but i don't see any wounds on them...
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom