RIP S'mores and new pets!

Daddas1Punkin

Crowing
11 Years
Feb 9, 2012
Ca.
I lost my poor little Ham this morning at 1:26am. I miss her, and I cried and cried

. But my dad cheered me up!
My dad remembered a promise he made me a while back.
I have always LOVED rats. He hated them, but he said I could get one when my ham died. Today he bought me two! They are so cute. My dad loves them. He named one Nimmy and I named the other one Beauty cause she has a black head with a whit stripe like "Black Beauty". My dad and mom spent like 15 min.s with them and my dad was in love!

above are Beauty

above are Nimmy

My hubby actually trained a rat for a small budget movie. They are amazing pets and movie stars!

Well, today Nimmy loved me, and Beauty didn't want anything to do with me! Lol, backwards of what it was yesterday!

I think Nimmy is Pregnant! Idk for sure, but boy is her belly getting big, and she's heavy. Tomorrow I am taking them for a visit to Petsmart with us. I'm going to ask them what they think.

Hey you the movie was called signing off by robert sarkies. Is your rat pregnant? I work with rats and mice so if you have any questions ask me and I will try and help. Love your smile! Sorry for the late reply

Hey you the movie was called signing off by robert sarkies. Is your rat pregnant? I work with rats and mice so if you have any questions ask me and I will try and help. Love your smile! Sorry for the late reply

Thanks! How do you tell if they are pregnant? Thanks! I ALWAYS smile. Do you like my new pic with Mitzi?

Last edited:
Gorgeous! If you lift her up slightly off of a table by the base of her tail so you can see their under belly, and her lower abdomen is swollen on the left and right side, she is probably pregnant. You can also gently palpate her tummy and feel for pea sized lumps, that's the sure sign way to tell. It takes about 8 to10 days from mating for pregnancy to be noticable, and she will give birth between the 18th to 21st day of mating. Hope that helps alittle? Keep on smiling!

Gorgeous! If you lift her up slightly off of a table by the base of her tail so you can see their under belly, and her lower abdomen is swollen on the left and right side, she is probably pregnant. You can also gently palpate her tummy and feel for pea sized lumps, that's the sure sign way to tell. It takes about 8 to10 days from mating for pregnancy to be noticable, and she will give birth between the 18th to 21st day of mating. Hope that helps alittle? Keep on smiling!

Thanks! I will try that! I will take a pic tomorrow, but I made 4 rat hammocks today. They are so cute! I will feel her stomach and see. It would kinda be cool if she had babies. I wouldn't know what to do with all of them though! Lol, I'd have rats coming out our ears! lol, the girls are in trouble today, they ripped the towel that covers their cage at night like completely to shreds! lol, funny girls. I gave them a quick bath this evening, they stunk from the pet store. They didn't like it too much, but didn't put up much of fight though! I think they liked the warm water! lol, they tore up my arm though! How do you clip their nails without hurting them? Last time i tried clipping a friend's dog's nails, he was squirming bad and I nicked him and he was bleeding BAD. I felt so bad cause my friend was freaking out. She was crying! lol, anyway... Nimmy NEEDS her nails trimmed. I believe I have these:
they are for small animals.
Also, how do I tell if they are playing or fighting? lol, they kinda squeak sometimes. They look like they are playing, but sometimes they look mad! lol, can you tell I'm new at this???
wink.png

Thanks!

I am smiling right now a lot! My best girl friend is trying to play matchmaker with an old childhood crush! He thinks I'm cute! lol, I'm freaking out! He is going over to her house tomorrow. I am GOING TO BE THERE!!!!!!! I saw him the other day, from a distance and said hi, but that's it. I haven't really talked to him since we were kids! So excited!!!!!!!!! What to wear?!?
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom