RIP White Nose

Sorry for your loss. I'm also leaning towards coon. I have seen coons on my cameras but I also have electric wires around my coops and pens and they know the hot wires are there. Maybe the coons aren't as smart as in other places. I use spring hooks and so far nothing has been able to open them. I hope you were able to catch a picture on your camera. I love my cameras. Good luck...
Thank you! :hugs

So….. About 15 minutes ago, we noticed one of our rabbit “coops” was opened, and went looking for the 3 bunnies that escaped. We found 2, and OF COURSE, every single time, your favorite dies. He/she was “decapitated” By some random animal. Possibly an opossum/cat. Not eaten, just dead. I will put a pic down below. Just wanted to say goodby to him/her. About 3 months old, New Zealand mix. What was special about him/her was that, although not very tame, she had recently gotten “floppy“ ears, like a holland lop, and had a little white nose.

Anybody have any idea how the “coop“ was opened? It was closed last night. 100% sure. (Don’t have pics of the rabbit When dead).

Here he/she is:
Poor dummy was cute!

Back
Top Bottom