Ripley, the 4 legged chicken!?

Pics
I took a few pictures with some of her brooder buddies. I took a short video too but we'll see how long it takes to upload so I can share it. They were sleepy this evening lol

DSCN0950.JPG
DSCN0952.JPG
DSCN0954.JPG
DSCN0955.JPG

Right by my finger (you can't see it in the picture) there is a small bump, almost like the end of a spine or something that would line up just right with the legs. it's not protruding through the skin or anything but it's noticeable to feel it there.
DSCN0956.JPG

I took a few pictures with some of her brooder buddies. I took a short video too but we'll see how long it takes to upload so I can share it. They were sleepy this evening lol

View attachment 1774680 View attachment 1774698 View attachment 1774702 View attachment 1774711

Right by my finger (you can't see it in the picture) there is a small bump, almost like the end of a spine or something that would line up just right with the legs. it's not protruding through the skin or anything but it's noticeable to feel it there.
View attachment 1774719

I wonder if that’s maybe a full leg and/or hip system? Since it’s really only the foot that’s sticking out the back? So maybe the other leg is in there? Ha an x ray really would be neat right now.

I wonder if that’s maybe a full leg and/or hip system? Since it’s really only the foot that’s sticking out the back? So maybe the other leg is in there? Ha an x ray really would be neat right now.

An x-ray would be so cool to see! She actually has two little leg bones for each foot too. You can't see it in the fluff but they're positioned like <>

Back
Top Bottom