Rippled Muscovy

Thank you! I can't wait to mix these ripples with my barreds in the spring :)
And these muscovy were raised with some of my call ducks (they make excellent foster mothers) so that's why there are some calls in the pic. They all hang out together :)
That's sweet and because the Calls will always be tiny those Scovy moms will be waiting a long time for their babies to grow up.
wink.png
I look forward to seeing new babies in the spring too.

@learycow
Would you consider my chocolates ripples? They are molting right now so I am curious to see how much of the pattern they keep. Can wait to see their babies in the spring.

@learycow
Would you consider my chocolates ripples? They are molting right now so I am curious to see how much of the pattern they keep. Can wait to see their babies in the spring.
Yes, they do look like chocolate ripples. You'll know for sure once they molt. If they keep the rippled pattern, they are definitely rippled

What pattern would you say this young drake is? Is this a barred bird, or a ripple? He was fluffy yellow with a darker color tail as a hatchling.I have 2 drakes with this coloration and one black drake out of this current group of ducklings.

Attachments

• 20210303_171752.jpg
    20210303_171752.jpg
    648.1 KB · Views: 13

Back
Top Bottom