RIR and New Hampshire Red Chicks in North GA

bantyman

Crowing
15 Years
Jan 25, 2008
Blue Ridge GA
Still have a whole big wad of chicks that are a week old now and still in need of good homes Still only $2 apiece and they are supposed to be all pullets Cant ship so this is pickup only Please somebody help me and take some of these home:fl

Bad timing! I wouldn't mind having a couple RIR or NHR pullets, and I'm going to be driving to Mineral Bluff to pick up other birds -- BUT -- I won't be going down there til August! If I remember, I'll check back and see if you still have any available then!

She's already holding birds for me. I ain't gonna ask her to do any more than she already is. But I'll check back later on and see if you still have extra birds when I get ready to drive down there.

Incidentally, since I'll be right in your neighborhood -- what other breeds do you have? I might pick up something else while I'm there, you never know!

Right now thats all the chicks I have Dont know about hatching any out right yet But you never know Chek b4 you leave home I have Salmon Faverolle standards and bantams 2 colors of Rosecombs Miliie Fleur Cochins RIR rosecomb bantams but they aint old enuf to do anything yet:)

Ooooooooooo.........Mille fleur cochins, oooooooooo..........I'd have to do a lot of drooling over those.......

Why dont these deals ever come around here?
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom