RIR needed

chickmomma30

In the Brooder
11 Years
Apr 8, 2008
Odessa MO
I need a RIR rooster i have 20 hens and no rooster. I would prefer RIR for my hens. I do have at least 2 barred rock roos. WIll trade one of the Barred for the Red. In the KC MO area.

My friend has been looking for a good home for his extra RIR rooster. The only thing is, he would have to be shipped which is quite expensive. He is fully mature and gorgeous deep red color with nice yellow legs. Let me know if you might be interested and I can see if I can get more details.

Jody

He wants $10 for the roo and I would guess $50 for shipping. If we are over on shipping by more than $5 then we refund the difference. We ask if we are under by that much as well, that the buyer do the same..pay the difference to the exact amount.

Jody

I have a question... how does one ship a full grown Roo or hen? I have a huge, handsome RIR too, but have hesitated shipping him to someone b/c I just can't imagine him being ok in a box for a trip far away. He is such a beautiful Roo- I was hoping someone close to me would want him.
Lisa

Howdy I am 50 miles north of St Jose. I have some hand rasied Roosters. If you are interested they are nice they were born on 10-09-07.

chickmomma, I'm in NJ-western part near Easton Pa.
Where are you?
Lisa

Back
Top Bottom