RIR Pullets for Sale in Michigan

Michigan Chickman

Songster
11 Years
Jul 11, 2008
SW Michigan
I have 50 Rhode Island Red pullets and I'd like to sell 35 of them. They are 15 weeks old and I would rather sell them as layers than butcher them. This is my first batch of chicks and I figure I have about $8 a bird into them. I just don't have enough room to keep all them so if I can't sell them they'll have to go to the freezer. They have been eating layer mash and LOVE any kind of fruit (and just about anything else they can get their beaks on!) If anyone's interested let me know.

If I can figure out how to post pics you can see them and depending on where you're coming from, I'm sure we could work out someplace to meet so it would cut the trip down a bit. Any advice on posting a pic? I'm sure it's something simple and I'm just missing it
smile.png

Try Craigslist... it's free and I had quite a bit of interest in mine when they were up... yours shouldn;t sit too long... though, people may barter on price
wink.png

Thank you for the advice on Craig's List, but I've had them up for about 10 days and haven't heard much of anything. You must have a more creative writing style than I do
big_smile.png

OK I think I've got it. Here is a pic I took of my girls about a week ago. There are two roos in the group so if you see one that looks a bit masculine that's why
tongue.png

13042_dscf0204.jpg

Back
Top Bottom