RIR Pullets for Sale in Michigan

If you ever travel toward Detroit, I could probably take some of them. Some, like four.
My golden comet just started laying, and the others are months behind her in age. I would like some old enough to lay, those would be perfect.

Hi!
Beautiful girls
big_smile.png
Can you tell me if they have had any vaccinations and which ones if you have done that? Also did you feed medicated starter feed?
BTW, I went to Western Michigan, go Broncos!
Lori

I'm also near Detroit and would take about 4 too, just in case you come this way.

The girls have not had any vaccinations, but they were fed medicated starter feed. My wife is from Detroit and we're huge Tiger fans so it's not out of the question making a run over that way. I think the girls are pretty good looking too.
wink.png

13042_dscf0203.jpg

Okay if you make a trip, pm me or answer here and we can set up a date and time to meet.
smile.png
Unless of course, someone comes along and takes them all.

I just went out and gathered my one egg...lol. We are up to two in the refrigerator now. Another five days and we will have enough for breakfast for everyone.
hmm.png

If you come to detroit let me know (I live in Detroit not to far from downtown) I am looking to get one RIR and I wouldn't want you to drive all this way for one. I'll keep looking around though.

I'm in Livonia...I would like about 4 also. Do you still have them??? How much are they?

Back
Top Bottom