Rissy’s Habitat

Might have to start slow, upgrade and sell the first one before you buy the second.
We figured we would sell two carts before winter hits and then end up saving through the winter months then when spring hits buy like 4-5 and work on those. But yeah we aren't gonna get too much action this summer. Stuff is just expensive right now so fingers crossed stuff is cheaper next year

We figured we would sell two carts before winter hits and then end up saving through the winter months then when spring hits buy like 4-5 and work on those. But yeah we aren't gonna get too much action this summer. Stuff is just expensive right now so fingers crossed stuff is cheaper next year
Way to go for you starting a business Riss. It’s hard to do but if you stick to it you’re more than likely gonna succeed

Way to go for you starting a business Riss. It’s hard to do but if you stick to it you’re more than likely gonna succeed
What sucks is that the business we are starting costs a lot of money. More of just the buying product, golf carts are really expensive today. Plus my dogs are a pain in my ass right now always getting out and escaping

What sucks is that the business we are starting costs a lot of money. More of just the buying product, golf carts are really expensive today. Plus my dogs are a pain in my ass right now always getting out and escaping
How are they getting out?

How are they getting out?
Chewing through their utility fence so going to get chain link and put landscape blocks under so they can't dig. The area we talked about doing needs cleared out because their is a lot of brush. I need someone to give me a material list so I can get going. My dad was going to help but I'm 100% sure he isn't really interested in doing it so I'm looking at contractors. I will just spend the money to get it done I'm not gonna wait around anymore

Back
Top Bottom