Rissy’s Habitat

Absolutely! I’m waiting for the coop so I can have a better set up than dog crates in the garage for the chicks 😅
Fun!
I tried to use a dog crate for the guinea pigs, but that was a stinky messy ordeal.
What breeds will you be hatching?
I'm definitely gonna hatch some calls as soon as I'm moved, I need more cuteness in my life😭

Fun!
I tried to use a dog crate for the guinea pigs, but that was a stinky messy ordeal.
What breeds will you be hatching?
I'm definitely gonna hatch some calls as soon as I'm moved, I need more cuteness in my life😭
Yeah, I had to clean crates a lot.

I have one Maran breeding pair I’ll be using, I need to get other pairs so I can continue to breed those without the line going sterile. So I’ll likely be ordering Maran eggs as well. And I’ll probably get a few other breeds that’ll I work on breeding in later years, I’m eyeing Faverolles.

Aww yes!! Calls are amazing

I’m eyeing Faverolles.
My faves😍
I actually got ripped off and someone traded me pigs for chickens, and one of the "hens" ended up being a Faverolles rooster. I named him Trouble and he was such a headache, just the worst PITA ever.
I miss him.
I should do another bad trade🤔

But ya, I think they're just the cutest. I love their yucky floofy feet and fat faces, also they're smarter than most humans😄

My faves😍
I actually got ripped off and someone traded me pigs for chickens, and one of the "hens" ended up being a Faverolles rooster. I named him Trouble and he was such a headache, just the worst PITA ever.
I miss him.
I should do another bad trade🤔

But ya, I think they're just the cutest. I love their yucky floofy feet and fat faces, also they're smarter than most humans😄
Lol. Perhaps you should. I’ve had a few roosters like that. They are super cute

How’s that going?
Fairly well. I got the coop for 300. I’m just figuring out how to transport it now.

What does it look like?
It’s the white building. Not the best picture, but it’s all I have atm
C8F69AAC-3AA1-4320-BDD9-EEA7F958C073.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom