Rissy’s Habitat

What's everyone up to tomorrow
Tomorrow is our last day in the house we sold.

My parent's are leaving at 8:30am to sign papers for the closing on our house (the one we are selling) and running a few last minute errands.

I'll be doing the early morning with five kids (my lovely siblings who never challenge my authority when mom & dad are gone). While packing all the last minute stuff.

And then when my parents get back we are loading the van and car and heading for Ohio, which is around a 8-9 hour drive when you count all the stops we make.

Once we get to Ohio I fully intend on speeding all my time in the stables, on horse back, at the ponds, and sleeping.

Tomorrow is our last day in the house we sold.

My parent's are leaving at 8:30am to sign papers for the closing on our house (the one we are selling) and running a few last minute errands.

I'll be doing the early morning with five kids (my lovely siblings who never challenge my authority when mom & dad are gone). While packing all the last minute stuff.

And then when my parents get back we are loading the van and car and heading for Ohio, which is around a 8-9 hour drive when you count all the stops we make.

Once we get to Ohio I fully intend on speeding all my time in the stables, on horse back, at the ponds, and sleeping.
Sounds like you’ll be going to the country life

Sounds like you’ll be going to the country life
Yep, it's my grandparents place. They own 50 acres with two good sized ponds well stocked with fish. They also have three horses, a pool, a hot tub, four-wheelers, a side-by-side, and their land backs up to a national forest. And that's just the outside stuff. It's gonna be fun.

Yep, it's my grandparents place. They own 50 acres with two good sized ponds well stocked with fish. They also have three horses, a pool, a hot tub, four-wheelers, a side-by-side, and their land backs up to a national forest. And that's just the outside stuff. It's gonna be fun.
Holy crap can I move with you?

Back
Top Bottom