Rissy’s Habitat

I was just waiting for her to get launched
Ikr🤣
I have been in her same situation many a time, with some redneck talking about how everybody knows how to swim, and how his grandpappy threw every grandchild into the water two weeks after they were born, and then there's me just slowly backing away.

Like this👇
You meet the perfect person, they're everything you've ever wanted. Considerate, smart, stable, nerdy etc...
BUT they have the absolute worst fish breath you've ever smelled, like, it could clear a room. No amount of spearmint gum or Listerine mouth wash can get rid of it. Deal or no deal?

The deal breaker can be totally absurd like they have tentacles and hobbit feet, or more serious like they're 30 years your senior.

Like this👇
You meet the perfect person, they're everything you've ever wanted. Considerate, smart, stable, nerdy etc...
BUT they have the absolute worst fish breath you've ever smelled, like, it could clear a room. No amount of spearmint gum or Listerine mouth wash can get rid of it. Deal or no deal?

The deal breaker can be totally absurd like they have tentacles and hobbit feet, or more serious like they're 30 years your senior.
Okay for real though this sounds like fun

Back
Top Bottom