Rissy’s Habitat

It my b-day! ✌️

The golden birthday
Happy Birthday Dancing GIF by Just  Dance

Anyone have any ideas how I can rehome my roosters? We have 5 of them out of 10 chickens and are getting big and mean. I want them gone before they you know start getting busy with the hens :hmm

Anyone have any ideas how I can rehome my roosters? We have 5 of them out of 10 chickens and are getting big and mean. I want them gone before they you know start getting busy with the hens :hmm
If you're not picky you could easily give them away for free or for a small fee. Posting them online and also putting your number and a few photos on the corkboard of your local TSC should see them gone within a fortnight. Just be aware that they will likely become an animal activist's house chicken or some dogfighter's bait, it's really an unpleasant experience either way.
If that doesn't work then I'm afraid offing them or keeping them in a bachelor pad is really all you can do.

I’ve always had success selling through Craigslist. If you’re on Facebook you could also check for poultry rehoming groups in your area.

Back
Top Bottom