1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Rite Farm 3600 Pro Digital

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by farmgirl1966, Apr 23, 2015.

1. farmgirl1966

farmgirl1966 New Egg

Apr 23, 2015
    Has anyone used the Rite Farm 3600 Pro Digital incubator? If so what were your results? I've got a Farm Inovators but temperature doesn't seem very consistent.

Thanks!

Last edited: Apr 23, 2015
  2. HenPen

HenPen Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2009
    New Hampshire
    Im considering buying one of these myself and Im looking for reviews....

3. HenPen

HenPen Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2009
    New Hampshire
    I ordered one as soon as it arrives I will set some eggs, I will post results.

4. Nomibear

Nomibear Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2012
    Pleasanton Tx
    My Coop
    Bumping this thread. Considering getting myself one, and would like to see reviews please.

5. JetCat

JetCat Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 26, 2015
    Southeast Alabama
    can't say about their table top models but have a few locals that have their cabinet models and they've had all sorts of issues with failing parts. one of the Pro-528 has required the control panel replaced twice and now the main fan all in less then a year and another one they sold after the second time of replacing the control board in a very short time. if their top of the line cabinets are this bad, i'd hate to take a chance on their lower end models myself.

for a table top incubator the Hova-bator's are hard to beat.

EDIT: i will add tho that the farmer with the control panel and fan issues has stated the customer service has been excellent from them but the thought of loosing 500+ eggs due to a failed part is hard to make up for in customer service.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2016
  6. Tim Carter

Tim Carter Out Of The Brooder

Oct 2, 2015
    I just received mine today. I will be setting eggs tomorrow. I hope it works.

7. Nomibear

May 23, 2012
    Pleasanton Tx
    My Coop
    Please share your experience!

8. Tim Carter

Tim Carter Out Of The Brooder

Oct 2, 2015
    We are on day 7 with the new incubator, and so far it is working good. temp stays between 99-100 and recovers very quickly. The humidity is up and down but I think this has a lot to do with the weather here in south Louisiana. We add a little and I'm only talking about 2 tablespoons of water when it gets to the low 30's and keep it on average around 45%. We set 36 eggs and I candled at day 5 and all the eggs or doing something. The lighter eggs have embryos moving the darker eggs are hard to see but you can tell there is a mass in there. We will candle again on day 10.

9. Mirandaz

Mirandaz New Egg

Feb 6, 2016
    Thanks so much for your update! I'm going to order one tonight! Good luck with your hatch and please keep us posted.

10. Nomibear

May 23, 2012
    Pleasanton Tx
    My Coop
    Thank you for the update. Really would like to get one of these.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by