rocket city rednecks

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by KristyHall, Nov 25, 2011.

1. KristyHall

KristyHall Overrun With Chickens

Jan 27, 2011
    North Alabama
    I haven't seen the show but I think it is cool they do their experiments in my little town. Sometimes we hear the explosions and my family knows some of those guys.

I heard people talking about the show recently and got a good laugh. I should watch the show to see what they've been up to to cause all that ruckus.

2. mamagardener

mamagardener Chillin' With My Peeps

My 14 year old loves that show. He says he's going to go to MIT, and then become a smart redneck like them. I have never seen it myself, but he talks about it a lot

3. KristyHall

Jan 27, 2011
    North Alabama
    he could to to UAH, here in Huntsville. Most of the rocket scientists and engineers in this city went there.

Wickedteacher went there too.

Great campus in one of the top ten rated most livable cities for workers in the US ( lowest housing and cost of living costs compared with some of the highest average wages) as well as one of the most green cities in the US.

Yeah Huntsville rules.

4. mrkpero

mrkpero Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 26, 2008
    That is so funny that you posted this! My hubby has been watching this all afternoon. Had never seen it before. He'll get a kick out of it when I tell him you hear the explosions!

5. KristyHall

Jan 27, 2011
    North Alabama
    it's a small town and it is mostly farm land and forest out here, especially since we are right up against a wildlife refuge and the Tennessee river. It is the perfect area to of that sort of thing.

BTW those guys on the show, are really like that IRL.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by