Rocky’s video

CaradineCousins

Songster
6 Years
Dec 29, 2015
Birmingham Alabama
OK y’all this is Rocky day 10 of treating for what think is wry neck
so in the video he doesn’t really show anything in his neck and his tail feathers is a little crusty I need to put him in the bath but every time I pick him up his head falls over and I’m afraid of drowning him so if anybody can tell me a good way to be able to clean his bum that would be highly appreciated.

he doesn’t go into any spins and he really only does that when I pick him up so I’m not really sure what’s going on with him sometimes if he eats and his head stays down too long he goes into a spin but that didn’t happen while I had camera going of course

video below for some reason it wouldn’t download for me

Casportpony he is doing ok it seems he does great for a few days then all of sudden he's bad again. Today he cut himself with his beak on the chest. He is such a sweet guy. I just can't put my finger on what's up with him. Yes I have been giving complex b water and daily vitamin e usually i give that in mornings. Sometimes he will take a few sips of the liquids but usually when i make his food I add the b complex to that while mixing and when I feed and it gets a dry I add a dropper of it to that. We are not giving up.

On a another note I had 3 black copper marans to hatch a week before Rocky and I think I have 2 roos and 1 pullet. Well yesterday my pullet got really sick I think its coccidiosis(sp) so i started on corid and non medicated feed (they are away from other chicks and chickens) well today she isn't gonna make it. This has really been a hard time for me. I can't figure out Rocky and her (no name) but her crop feels so mushy and she has ruffled feathers, not eating drinking and real lethargic last night she started drinking alittle corid water and eat very little crumbles and I thought good she's eating drinking, Well this morning she's terrible bad and has very shallow breathing will not eat drink and not moving at all. I have her separted at this time i didn't want her siblings bothering her. Some people said worms, some said cocciodosis some say just watch closely. This is all new to me. 5 years ago when we got our 1st 15 chicks from feed store all them grew no problems now within 6 weeks I have all sorts of problems.. this just makes me sad.

Last edited:
487D52B5-CC09-4B39-A59F-123506F7458E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom