RodNTN's chat thread!

Pics
Random note

Future tattoo art!

Here it is:

It's so small and fake. :lol: And its in the basement because our living room is small, lol. If you zoom in on the picture you might be able to see a 3 year old Abbey. :lau Basically there's just a bunch of old ornaments on there that my brother and I made in like 1st grade. But, that's the fun of it, discovering the old ornaments each year. :)

And this a peacock ornament a family member gave us. :lol: There's an inside joke in our family about peacocks, haha!

Ha!cool!
LOL.
Oops yeah I have to respond now!XD

Here it is:

It's so small and fake.
lol.png
And its in the basement because our living room is small, lol. If you zoom in on the picture you might be able to see a 3 year old Abbey.
lau.gif
Basically there's just a bunch of old ornaments on there that my brother and I made in like 1st grade. But, that's the fun of it, discovering the old ornaments each year.
smile.png

And this a peacock ornament a family member gave us.
lol.png
There's an inside joke in our family about peacocks, haha!
I don't think it looks fake! Its very pretty!
love.gif

Last edited:
Its raining right now
hmm.png
If it had just stayed as cold as last week this could be snow! But that's how life is in the Southeast
sad.png
Right now it is around 41*, and in the 40's tomorrow too. But Thursday is supposed to be around 28* for a high, our weather is crazy! And then just a day or two later the highs are in the 60's!
he.gif
I just wish it would just stay cold!

Its raining right now :/ If it had just stayed as cold as last week this could be snow! But that's how life is in the Southeast :( Right now it is around 41*, and in the 40's tomorrow too. But Thursday is supposed to be around 28* for a high, our weather is crazy! And then just a day or two later the highs are in the 60's! :he I just wish it would just stay cold! 

:hugs sorry Iza!
My chickens are not happy with 6 inches of snow halfway across there pen.The snow in 6 INCHES DEEP!Oh my gosh, you WANT cold?!LOL, but I hate cold.need sun and 70F for me!

Why?Why?Why, why why?WHY?What wrong Summer?
oh my grandmother's dog (Gater) has to be put down! We assume he has cancer, because he has lumps on his back and stomach. He can't walk and hollers when you touch him. Over the short year that she's had him, we've fallen in love!At least when his time comes to cross the rainbow bridge, he will no longer suffer! I love the Gater bait! (that was the nickname I gave him)

Back
Top Bottom