Role play: Mideval Quest

Flock Master64

Crowing
Jul 24, 2016
Surrounded by the Amish
Please Read First
A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

role play is about a group of assassins who are tracking down and killing the leaders of a great and powerful mideval empire.
Anyone can join,
just leave your player name:
personality:
weapon(s). You can have any weapon you want, this includes swords, magic, guns, bows and arrows, if you want you can ride a dragon or hoarse or griffin or something.

My Name: Jahab Antilles
My personality: Quiet, Loner
My Gender: Male
My Species: Human
My Weapon: Kusrigama slash Sniper Rifle
My Description: White, Sandy Brown hair, blue eyes, 5 foot 8 inches tall, average weight, I'm wearing thin white armor and a white good and cape.

Last edited by a moderator:
My name:morgana hearasin
My personality:quiet,kind,caring.
My gender:female
My species:elf(?)
My weapon:magic,sword
My Description:pure gray hair with silver streaks,with gray eyes.tan pants and a black shirt.
(You need to add description I think)

My name:Serena kindera
My personality:kind,can be cold at times.
My gender:female
My species:confused:man
My weapon:bow,magic.
My description:tan/golden hair with brown eyes.tall.fair skin.wears brown pants and a blue t-shirt.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom