Roll Tide!

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by Julie_A, Jan 7, 2010.

1. Julie_A

Julie_A Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 20, 2008
    Brewton, Ala.
    Love my AU Tigers, but...

ROLL°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸TIDEº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤ROLLº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø,„TIDEº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°

Congrats, Alabama players and fans! 2010 National Champions! [​IMG]

2. southerngamebirds1

southerngamebirds1 Out Of The Brooder

Sep 21, 2009
    northwest florida
    im happy for them, but it wuda been better if colt hadnt got hurt

3. Julie_A

Julie_A Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 20, 2008
    Brewton, Ala.
    I missed that part. Not too much of a football fan, but it was on. I slept through the end and woke up during the trophy presentation. [​IMG]

Do you have any pics of those Brahmas?

4. buck-wild-chick

buck-wild-chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 24, 2008
    Hamilton C. FL
    Bama kicked butt

5. CoyoteMagic

CoyoteMagic RIP ?-2014

Come on, you gotta love that little quarterback for Texas. True Freshman. Tears in his eyes when that pitch pass didn't work. Saw him on the sidelines when someone said something to him. "I TRIED!" Then to come out fighting like he did in the 2nd half.

Ingram for Bama was awesome

6. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

Lucky for bama that Mccoy got hurt [​IMG] ......the freshman did a good job tho once he got his nerves out of the way. I couldn't believe they actually admitted they didn't let Mccoy try to come back in because they were protecting his future NFL career. If I was a team-mate of his I'd be PO'd. If he gets hurt that easily he won't have much of a NFL career anyway.

7. Marlinchaser

Marlinchaser Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2007
    MERRY LAND
    Quote:Supposedly McCoy wanted to TRY to come back in but coaches and DAD said worry about NFL future. Him coming off the field and going to the locker room, I bet dad saw thousands of those geico googly eyed money stacks dissappearing.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2010
  8. seismic wonder2

seismic wonder2 I got mad ninja skills

Feb 3, 2007
    san diego ca
    I got a call from my Dad in Alabama at 0530 this morning with only two words......."ROLL TIDE!!!" then he hung up!

Pop is too funny!

9. Randy

Randy Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2009
    AR
    Sec! Sec! Sec! Sec!:d

10. Ridgerunner

Ridgerunner Chicken Obsessed

Feb 2, 2009
    Northwest Arkansas
    Quote:Supposedly McCoy wanted to TRY to come back in but coaches and DAD said worry about NFL future. Him coming off the field and going to the locker room, I bet dad saw thousands of those geico googly eyed money stacks dissappearing.

Aftert he game, Colt said he could not feel his arm. He probably could not have played anyway.

I think it speaks well of the coaches when they put the young man's future as more important than trying to win a game. Colt's future may include the NFL and it may not. Hopefully it includes playing pass with his future kids.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by