Roller fun

Okla-doodle-doo

Crowing
14 Years
Dec 8, 2008
Portland,Tn
Spent the day with a local friend of mine ,watching his rollers fly. They performed pretty good. It was a rare good day ,cool and just the right wind to help them flip and no hawks around! He has some nice rollers. He just received an award from the National roller club for Lifetime Achievement for supporting and spreading the roller breed! His name is Frank "Sonny" Hester and he lives in Portland,Tn.

And the neat thing is he also gave me two pair of flying rollers and a parlor roller hen!

Its nice to know someone who has been in the hobby for so long ,has lots of information and is always willing and ready to talk"birds"!

Awesome! I've had both flying rollers and parlors. The Parlors are something to watch that's for sure! lol

my son also has rollers and they are very cool to watch. Now if only we could pull the eggs before they start sitting AGAIN..... the sure do multiply

I wish I could find some parlor rollers in my area, they are neat little birds! I had a man give my son 2 of them about 1 1/2 years ago, but with the huge rat problem we had last year, we lost them both
hit.gif

Back
Top Bottom