Rolling Hills Wolf RP ~ submit your forms HERE

Pics
Form--
Name: Izzy
Pack: River Pack
Mate: Opal
Personality: Mean, nasty, rude, strict, somewhat cruel.
Physical description: Grey with green eyes and a somewhat bushy tail. She is not very fluffy at all, and if you were to touch her she would feel kind of wiry.
Other: She was abandoned as a pup and started her own pack when she got old enough. She is also Silver's sister.

Last edited:
Name: Silver
Pack: River
Mate: NA atm
Personality: she is smart and knows how to outsmart people and other wolves. She is sassy but is respectful of her alpha
Physical description: she has a silver coat and the bluest eyes you have ever seen.
Other: open for crush and her sister is Issy (the alpha)

Last edited:
Name: Silver
Pack: River
Mate: NA atm
Personality: she is smart and knows how to outsmart people and other wolves. She is sassy but is respectful of her alpha
Physical description: she has a silver coat and the bluest eyes you have ever seen.
Other: open for crush

Accepted!

Also I accepted myself 😁

So we just do the basic form style I guess..?)
Name: Virikina (Nicknames: Viri and Kina)
Pack: River Pack
Mate: Currently N/A
Personality: Very shy, gets scared easily, introvert, nervous, just a ball of nerves.
Physical description: Very small and skinny, so she sometimes gets mistaken for a pup, and she has very off white or light grey fur, which is a little sparse, as well as ice blue or greyish looking eyes, and white splashes of color in her fur. She is also partially blind in one eye from one time when she was bullied by higher ranking wolves.
Other: She talks very quietly, and once she gets to know someone well she will probably be very clingy, as she has slight (*cough* major) trust issues, and not many friends. Her parents died when she was a pup.

(I may make one or two boys as well :p )

Back
Top Bottom