Rolling Hills Wolf RP ~ submit your forms HERE

Pics
Form--
Name: Zorra
Pack: River pack
Mate: none.
Personality: bright, sarcastic, likes to chat, can be annoyed VERY easily. Respectful on the outside, but she secretly hates submitting to other wolves.
Physical description: She's on the smaller side, Thin, Beautiful soft fur. She has a black stripe from her nose, going down her back too the tip of her tail. Two black patches around her bright yellow eyes. Her two front feet are black, the rest of her is a cloudy white.
Other: She's a great hunter and can run faster then most due to her small size, she left her old pack after her mate died of illness and found her way here, she's been in the river pack for a couple years and has earned her place here. @cluckmecoop7 ?!
16184424230726790425665024925624.jpg
( this is what Zorra looks like, I found some free line art on super coloring.com.)

Lol my sis has been listening to SOOoooO many songs trying to find one that'll suit her wedding ...... And it's getting slightly annoying!!!
What does she like? I LOVE listing to music! And yes, I have a brother who gets very annoyed sometimes with my music because I listen to all my favorite songs over and over. Then, because I have Spotify Premium and leaving my music playing 24/7, he sometimes hears my music more than me! :lol:

What does she like? I LOVE listing to music! And yes, I have a brother who gets very annoyed sometimes with my music because I listen to all my favorite songs over and over. Then, because I have Spotify Premium and leaving my music playing 24/7, he sometimes hears my music more than me! :lol:
Violin and classical!! Lol that's funny!!

Name: Murrelet (Murry for short)
Pack: River
Mate: N/A
Personality: She can be quite whiny and complains often but is a loyal pack member. She loves water. She loves drinking it, splashing in it, and especially swimming and fishing in it. Murrelet is a strong and fast swimmer. Her favorite food is fish and she is exceptionally good at catching them. She seems to feel the most active before dawn and after dusk. She has great hearing. Murrelet is usually social.
Physical Description: Murrelet has a sleek, dark, black back and hood with a snow white underbelly and patch on her left ear. She is relatively small but has a squat and blocky build when she is laying around. When she is swimming or sprinting her body gets almost alarmingly long. Dark brown eyes that appear almost black.
Other: Based off a type of bird.

Last edited:
Name: Murrelet (Murry for short)
Pack: River
Mate: N/A
Personality: She can be quite whiny and complains often but is a loyal pack member. She loves water. She loves drinking it, splashing in it, and especially swimming and fishing in it. Murrelet is a strong and fast swimmer. Her favorite food is fish and she is exceptionally good at catching them. She seems to feel the most active before dawn and after dusk. She has great hearing. Murrelet is usually social.
Physical Description: Murrelet has a sleek, dark, black back and hood with a snow white underbelly and patch on her left ear. She is relatively small but has a squat and blocky build when she is laying around. When she is swimming or sprinting her body gets almost alarmingly long. Dark brown eyes that appear almost black.
Other: Based off a type of bird

ACCEPTED

Back
Top Bottom