Roman Catholics!

Do you go to latin mass?
I do!
You should totally go. It is very beautiful. Even the low Masses.
Oh, and I will have to slightly edit it, but I have a recording of the Litany of Saints that I took a long time ago. I must have been about 9 or 10, so it is not the best, but in person it is one of the most beautiful things ever.

I do!
You should totally go. It is very beautiful. Even the low Masses.
Oh, and I will have to slightly edit it, but I have a recording of the Litany of Saints that I took a long time ago. I must have been about 9 or 10, so it is not the best, but in person it is one of the most beautiful things ever.
YES!!
I can't go to latin much anymore because its at 8 in the morning, and the babies could get grouchy.. But when I do get to go... it's all so reverent!

YES!!
I can't go to latin much anymore because its at 8 in the morning, and the babies could get grouchy.. But when I do get to go... it's all so reverent!
I wake up at 7 to go 45 minutes to Mass. We get there early so we can get a pew for all of us to fit on! Mass is usually at ten.
We started going to the Latin Mass around 2011 and even since then we have always gone to the Latin Mass no matter what.

I wake up at 7 to go 45 minutes to Mass. We get there early so we can get a pew for all of us to fit on! Mass is usually at ten.
We started going to the Latin Mass around 2011 and even since then we have always gone to the Latin Mass no matter what.
Wow!How big of a family do you have? There's only 8 of us

Back
Top Bottom