Roman Catholics!

Hi all! I was baptized, catechized, and confirmed in the RCC, but I am Non-Dogmatic. I'm sure that makes me a heretic to some of you, but I still consider myself RC culturally, as the church still feels like home and I am most comfortable with Catholic Mass.

Hey everyone! How are y’all doing? How was the holidays?

@AGeese it’s real nice to see you on this. I don’t think it’s heretical personally, just not as I practice my faith. But everyone does it differently and I’m still grateful you feel at home in the Catholic Church. I think that’s beautiful

Hey everyone! How are y’all doing? How was the holidays?

@AGeese it’s real nice to see you on this. I don’t think it’s heretical personally, just not as I practice my faith. But everyone does it differently and I’m still grateful you feel at home in the Catholic Church. I think that’s beautiful
Thank you, well I can only be excommunicated by the Pope :)

Shhh, let's not shut this down. I for one have no religion but I find Roman Catholicism to be really fascinating.

As for the patron saint for chicken farmers thing you mentioned, isn't that Saint Brigid?
St. Brigid is one of my favorites! I found St. Gall in particular for chickens, but to be fair I don't know him well.

Back
Top Bottom