Roo or hen??(picture heavy)

11ChickenGirl11

Chirping
Apr 29, 2015
Northeast USA
Ok, so my 10 chicks are 7 weeks and I need some help identifilying if they are a roo or hen. Please note that I was not able to take pictures of all of them. Thanks:).

Barred rock#1

Barred rock#2

Black star#1

Black star#2

americauna#1

Americauana#2

Barred Rock #2 is the only one that even begins to make me think cockerel.
Black Star is a name that is used to market Black Sex Link chickens - they are bred so that their color/pattern is linked to their sex - males would be barred, your birds are black with copper markings - they are female
Your Ameraucana are a couple of lovely Easter Egger pullets.

Black Star is a name that is used to market Black Sex Link chickens - they are bred so that their color/pattern is linked to their sex - males would be barred, your birds are black with copper markings - they are female
x2

Agreed.

x3

Back
Top Bottom