ROO..Pullett??? Breed?? 6 weeks old

emilyweck

Songster
10 Years
Apr 9, 2009
Eugene, Oregon
I got this chicken off of craigslist as a pullet. Don't know why they got rid of her, but I took her and she seems to be doing OK. I have 4 others in the coop but I'm keeping her (him) with me until it's older and I'm confident she's healthy. Any help with breed and gender is so appreciated. Thanks in advance!
27501_dsc00426.jpg

27501_dsc00410.jpg

27501_dsc00414.jpg

Mrs.Puff :

EE pullet. Got one (banty) exactly like it.

Thanks so much for your info. Is your chicken as funny as mine. OMG, she is hysterical. She spent all day today roosting on the top of my rubber boots (the part around your leg) while I was planting my veggie garden. She went for my Kale plants, but once I told her no,then she never tried again. However, if I turn my back on her, she flies up and kicks me. Such a funny little critter......but love her. I wanted a pet chicken when I bought all my other babies, but they always say that you get what you ask for. Uh Oh!​

Robin'sBrood :

Oh, she is so cute. Our EE (better be a pullet!), Ester, is so funny, she's a little wild child!
smile.png

Do you have pictures? I love seeing EE's. They all are so unique!​

Robin'sBrood :

Oh, she is so cute. Our EE (better be a pullet!), Ester, is so funny, she's a little wild child!
smile.png

I'd love to see pic's, too. Mine is a total ham. S P O I L E D rotten! I just love her!​

Back
Top Bottom