Roos with an attitude contest! closed! results on 6th page!

Aww!! Thanks all you guys!! You guys are awesome for donating drawings!! I hope I win one of those beautiful sketches!!
big_smile.png

Breed: Bantam Cochin
Name: Chicken Nugget (kids maned him that)
Attitude: Several times I have gone into the run to clean up, feed, etc. and he has either flown directly at my head or run at me and run into my leg with his chest out. If my picture works out he is the Blue Roo in the back.

000_0144.jpg

Captain Polish, and his patent-pending 'How Dare You!' glare.

roo2.jpg

Name: Captain Polish

Bantam Polish Rooster, juvenile (~12 weeks old in the photo)

Attitude: He's the only roo and he has a houseful of standard size hens. He is too big for his britches. He has to be, with fluffy ladies like this to keep him company (my little cousin calls them the 'Clydesdale Chickens'
big_smile.png
)

roo.jpg

His attitude can also be sweet. He and his favorite hen came in the house this weekend and sat on a young lady's wheelchair 'just visiting'.

Yeah, he looks sweet, Believe it or not, I've heard people say that Polish are some of the meanest types of chickens, But I think they're sweet and kind, but that's their opinion lol
big_smile.png

name: Splash

what does this chicken do that makes him/her have an attitude? As you can see in the pic .......his girl was setting on 13 of his future chicks......the whole 3wks he never went more than 5ft away from the nest!!! And he made sure nothing and nobody botherd her......She was a very gental broody.....but he got a bit mean :mad:

species:
Splash cochin

10421_dscf4038.jpg

Back
Top Bottom