Rooster but no fertile eggs

Discussion in 'Chicken Behaviors and Egglaying' started by TherryChicken, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Gloryjasmine

Gloryjasmine Chillin' With My Peeps

NUPE: I love your quote at the bottom of your posts!!!! ("As a matter of fact,that is chicken poo on my arm. Why do you ask?"). Made me smile and actually LOL! :)

2. Nupe

Nupe Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 13, 2014
    Georgia
    I have an EE that likes to perch on my arm like a parrot. She's the only chicken I have that has a name. Her name is Polly Poopyfoots. [​IMG]

3. TherryChicken

TherryChicken Overrun With Chickens

Sep 16, 2012
    del valle, tx
    Lol

4. Gloryjasmine

Lol that is too funny!! I love it!

5. Gloryjasmine

No problem! I've noticed that people here are so cool and they'll give you any and all advice they can I do not know as much as the others,but I try! Lol I was just about to trade my rooster at auction I'm glad I didn't. Now,he struts around like he's allllllllll that! [​IMG]

6. TherryChicken

Sep 16, 2012
    del valle, tx
    Lol I know what you mean and yes people here are pretty straight forward about whatever they can help you with and no worries, I didn't know much either. I've learned alot from everyone here. You can post ur roo if you'd like :). I'd love to see him

7. Gloryjasmine

Cool deal! All is good. Ok I'd love to do that! However,I don't know that I know how.....:/. I'm on my iPad. I'll see if I can figure it out tomorrow. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 29, 2015
  8. TherryChicken

Sep 16, 2012
    del valle, tx
    Ok :)

9. Gloryjasmine

Can you help me with uploading a pic to the reply area so that I may share my babies with you? :>\

10. TherryChicken

Sep 16, 2012
    del valle, tx
    Go to reply, click on the picture icon and choose a photo :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by