Rooster chasing my hens.

You have a typical flock behavior pattern forming. (It's more painful for us to watch, than it is for them to participate)! :old
-BYC-sign-flash.gif

You have a typical flock behavior pattern forming. (It's more painful for us to watch, than it is for them to participate)! :old
View attachment 2460753
The only thing that throws me off is that the rooster came from one of my friends by himself and the new 4 hens came from a separate friend but the rooster and the 4 hens get along just fine. But he does mate with them and and they are laying but 1 of the new 4 hens is on top of the pecking order and chases the rooster away. But the new chickens get along. And my 12 chickens run

The only thing that throws me off is that the rooster came from one of my friends by himself and the new 4 hens came from a separate friend but the rooster and the 4 hens get along just fine. But he does mate with them and and they are laying but 1 of the new 4 hens is on top of the pecking order and chases the rooster away. But the new chickens get along. And my 12 chickens run
That will soon change. (Several times)

Back
Top Bottom