rooster contest! comes with a prize! any age welcomed! now closed!

this contest was suppose to end jne 25 but the person who is judging and incharge of the prize hasnt replied she is still judging i think. it will either be later today or either tommorrow or the day after tommorow sorry for the confusion.

Here is my Valentine. He is a Splash Orpington rooster. He was four months old when these pictures were taken....

use10.jpg

use11.jpg

use15.jpg

use6.jpg

DSCN2855-1.jpg

Since these have been taken he has put on another half pound, grown several more tailfeathers, and his wattles and comb have gotten larger. Ain't he a sight?
love.gif

Introducing "Lightning!" four months, three weeks old Copper Black marans.
What a man!
lightning4mos.jpg

and "Redneck" my favorite mottled cochin little roo, (named for the mahogany neck hackle feathers, a fault) He is my best one. I have three of these and ten girls.Redneck is three months old.
redneck.jpg

and "Miles" the mille fleur cochin. Don't have any good photos of him. He is super friendly and gentle. He was an only chick to hatch out of a batch, so he is in remedial social skills training as we speak. Miles is two and a half months old.
mille.jpg

yeah baby, and sometimes he does a few steps of "Riverdance" on those sexy legs and right after that he goes airborne, LOL
Edit to add, I don't send him airborne, but he knows when he shows me his roosterish side I don't toleate it and he flies up on top of his roosting box.

Last edited:
Picture554.jpg

These are both the same Roo. He is a 2 year old Ameracuana Roo. His name is Roosa. The bottom pic he is re-growing his beard back.

Picture027.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom