Rooster Contest! ends 6-1-08 PRIZE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's Sir Roo. He is a 1 year old Black Sex-link.
SirRoo-1.jpg

Farmer Kitty I was browsing Craigslist and Saw YOUR roo on the farm&garden section in San Antonio, TX. Thats a long way from where you are! :eek:

Quote:
I guess. Couldn't have been him though. I just saw him in the run!

It is a sex-link so it very possible there more than one that looks that way.
smile.png

hey ladies.. especially the lady from wisconsin.. grin.. I am originally from Wisconsin. but have been in Texas for 10 years now.. too funny..

The picture you saw on Craigslist (San antonio, tx version).. is of a 21 week old male my husband and I recently acquired!!! Too funny.. he was just too pretty to pass up.. and my husband and I also agreed that he was just too pretty to go to the frying pan either! I had a lady who ordered a roo and 2 hens.. she pciked up the hens but decided the roo was too big..

So.. hubby and I decided to put him and one of our hens on craigslist.. hopefully we can find a good home for New Braunfels , Texas at the Comal County fairground.,

We are new to byc.., check out our home page..

Barb And Paul AMbuhl

Quote:
Hi Barb and Paul!
welcome-byc.gif

I have a question tho. If that picture is of YOUR rooster, how is it you managed to have exactly everything else in the picture as Farmer Kitty?
hu.gif
Not saying that isn't your rooster, I just think that's a pretty neat trick, getting everything exactly the same....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom