Rooster Contest! ends 6-1-08 PRIZE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry everyone I wasn't trying to start anything, just informing. Didn't mean to get this off Topic... So I will go ahead and Post BOOGER! In case people missed him on my When?? thread.
wink.png

IMG_0194.jpg

IMG_0195.jpg

Again I apologize

OKAY.. the pic of the roo on the san antonio list IS NOT STOLEN.. unless of course, my husband has a duplicate.. that is my husband holding the rooster.. I have the original pic on disk, with my hubbies head and face included.. will b e more than happy to post the full pic..both here on BYC and on craigslist!

Barb And Paul AMbuhl
Marion, Tx
Star Studio Ranch

11087_isa_brown_cockerelwith_hubbypic1.jpg

My rooster doing his dance:
He is about a year old. Name: Chestnut

pets016.jpg

My black rooster: Midnight, age: 1 year old (about)

pets020.jpg

roflmao... i looked at the link.. i was like.. what are they talking about, thats not our cock!!
jumpy.gif
no hard feeling, but I did post the full pic of hubby and Beauregard on our webpage here at byc. grin..

Barb& Paul

The pic on craig's list is mine!

I have contacted the seller by email and phone and now that I see you here-let this be another contact. Remove my pic, ASAP. You do not have permission to use it!

Here is one of my roosters. He is a Partridge Rock. He is 16 weeks old. He doesn't have a name yet?
idunno.gif

But he is beautiful!!!!

PartridgeRoo2.jpg

PartridgeRoo.jpg

No Booger did not get into anything. He was a green baby chick around Easter. I got him off of Craigslist from a lady that had a few but had no clue how to care for chicks, she just got them for her nephews. Unfortunatly all died and Booger was the only on that made it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom